- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Low-cost Prescription Plan
- Mental Health through Employee Assistance Plan
Vacation and Sick/Personal Days
PL-1: Three weeks paid time off (fifteen days)
PL-2 and PL-3: Four weeks paid time off (twenty days)
- Five days per year to attend CME
- Education Fund: $1,800 per year is provided to attend a CME program or to purchase educational materials such as textbooks, subscriptions, etc.
- Additional funding may be available to residents presenting at national or regional conferences.
- Access to state-of-the-art computer and library facilities
- UptoDate® membership
- American Academy of Pediatrics membership (includes subscriptions to Pediatrics, Pediatrics in Review, AAP News and the Red Book).
- Embroidered lab coats (2)
- Meals when on call
- Free membership to the Healthplex® Sports Club
- Educational and team-building retreat
Kelli Taylor, MBA
Pediatric Residency Program Coordinator
Department of Pediatrics
Crozer-Chester Medical Center
1 Medical Center Boulevard, East Wing, Third Floor
Upland, PA 19013-3995