Frequently Asked Questions
Thank you for your interest in the pediatric residency program at Crozer-Chester Medical Center. Listed below are answers to the most Frequently Asked Questions about our program:
- Application Deadline: December 31st (MUST be submitted via ERAS)
- We offer six positions in our PL-1 class.
- We interview applicants from November through the end of January.
- Each application is personally reviewed. Individuals are selected for interviews based on their medical school performance, USMLE/COMLEX board scores, CV, personal statement and letters of recommendation.
- Successful completion of USMLE Step 1, 2CK & CS or COMLEX 1, 2 CE and PE are required before you can be included in our submitted Rank Order List (ROL) for Match.
- Application requirements:
- ERAS application
- Personal Statement
- Medical School Transcript
- Dean's letter
- Letters of Recommendation (3)
- Official score reports (USMLE Step 1 and Step 2 or COMLEX 1 and 2
- Photo (required before interview date)
- Our institution does sponsor J1 visas. All graduates of medical schools outside of the United States are required to have a valid ECFMG certificate prior to start of residency. U.S. clinical experience is strongly preferred.
Kelli Taylor, MBA
Pediatric Residency Program Coordinator
Department of Pediatrics
Crozer-Chester Medical Center
1 Medical Center Boulevard, East Wing, Third Floor
Upland, PA 19013-3995