Continuing Medical Education (CME)
Crozer Health is committed to creating an environment where every physician and healthcare professional uses his or her skills, creativity and education to promote the health and well-being of our patients, their families and our communities.
Continuing medical education is essential for physicians and healthcare professionals to provide high-quality medical care.
Crozer Health offers a wide variety of continuing medical education programs at Crozer-Chester Medical Center, Delaware County Memorial Hospital and Taylor Hospital, and also hosts risk management CME courses. In addition, CKHS offers special CME events throughout the year.
Download the CME program's mission statement [PDF].
Crozer Health sponsors special CME events throughout the year.
Presentations from this conference, held in February 2020:
- Chronic Kidney Disease and Cardiovascular Risk [PowerPoint]
- Emergency Medicine and Acute Coronory Syndrome [PowerPoint]
- Emergency Treatment of Acute MI 2020: What's New, What's Next? [PDF]
- Management of Stable Ischemic Heart Disease: Back to the Future [PowerPoint]
- Mitral Valve: To Clip or Not to Clip [PowerPoint]
- New Drugs for Diabetes: It's More than Just Blood Sugar [PDF]
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea and Cardiovascular Disease [PDF]
- September 26, 2019 [PowerPoint]
- Stroke and Cardiac Disease [PowerPoint]
- Structural Heart Program: The Next Decade in Cardiac Care [PowerPoint]
- TAVR [PowerPoint]
- WATCHMAN [PowerPoint]
- What's New in Hypertension [PDF]
The CME Portal for Crozer-Chester Medical Center is the one spot where you can find upcoming events, download course materials, take online evaluations, and log in to get your CME certificates and transcripts.
This portal is a collaboration between Crozer-Chester Medical Center and the education documentation system, eeds™. As a result, some links make take you away from this portal and to the eeds website to access more information.