Dizziness and Balance Disorders
Balance and dizziness conditions can have several causes, including vestibular (balance system) problems, neurologic disease, and cardiac disease.
When you first come to the Crozer Health Center for Dizziness and Balance, you will receive a comprehensive evaluation. Through this evaluation and additional testing, if needed, our team will diagnose your problem and develop an appropriate treatment plan tailored to your needs. We will maintain constant communication with your primary care physician about your progress.
What are Your Symptoms?
Are you suffering from any of the following symptoms?
- Recurrent dizziness
- Vertigo, including a spinning sensation, ringing in your ears and nausea/vomiting
- Feeling unsteady or lightheaded when standing
- Loss of balance with your eyes closed
- Fainting or constant feeling that you are about to faint/fall
What Causes Dizzy Spells?
At one point or another, we all have experienced a dizzy spell or felt a little “off” when first standing up. Dizzy spells are common and can be caused by dehydration or low blood sugar. However, there are instances in which dizziness occurs as a result of certain diseases. It’s important to be aware of the root causes of dizziness and to know when to see a doctor for it.
Why Should You Choose Crozer Health?
Our multidisciplinary team includes board-certified physicians (neurologists, otolaryngologists, primary care physicians and more) and experienced rehabilitation professionals. We offer:
- Advanced diagnostic technology: computerized dynamic posturography (CDP).
- A range of treatment options: rehabilitation to medications to surgery to help you get back to the way of life you enjoy.
Schedule an Appointment
Call 610-338-2796 or access our secure online form to schedule an appointment and for more information about the Crozer Health Center for Dizziness and Balance.