Benefits News You Can Use
Medical Plan Reimbursement - YMCA of Eastern Delaware County
Sent on behalf of Employee Benefit Services
Did you know that a fitness reimbursement is included in all CKHS medical plans to encourage Crozer Health (CKHS) employees and spouses to enhance your health by exercising regularly? The reimbursement applies at all three YMCA of Eastern Delaware County locations - the Springfield YMCA (located on the Springfield Hospital Campus), the Ridley YMCA (located near Taylor Hospital), and the Lansdowne YMCA (located near DCMH).
Eligible employees and spouses may receive a $400 annual reimbursement of your monthly dues, payable quarterly. You must continue to be enrolled in a Crozer Health medical plan for the full three months that you request reimbursement. Quarterly payments cannot be pro-rated. Click here to access the Reimbursement Form and additional details. Click here and visit Section 10f (Medical – YMCA Reimbursement Form) to obtain a copy of this form in the future.
The YMCA is now a partner with Crozer Health, and as a partner, the YMCA offers Crozer Health employees a discounted membership rate. Rates at the Springfield location are as follows:
- The individual price for employees is $60 per month, and a family membership is $112 per month. According to the YMCA, a family membership can include two adults living in the same household, with dependent children, to age 24, living at home.
- To sign up for this membership, please register at the front desk of the Springfield YMCA (formerly the Healthplex Sports Club at Springfield Hospital). As proof of employment, employees must bring their Crozer Health ID badge to receive the discounted rate when they initially become a YMCA member. With a Crozer Health membership to the Springfield YMCA, members can utilize the services at the Lansdowne YMCA and the Ridley YMCA locations at no additional cost.
- Click on the link to learn more about the Community YMCA of Eastern Delaware County or call Membership Services at 610-557-9622 (YMCA).
We hope you and your family continue to enjoy the benefits of Springfield's premier sports and fitness facility, now owned and operated by the YMCA! For additional information about the reimbursement, call the Benefit Answer Line at 610-447-6300 (15-6300), Option 9.
Widener University Onsite Info Tables, Open Houses, and Tuition Discounts
Sent on behalf of Employee Benefit Services
Do you want to learn more about Widener University? Click here and stop by and chat with a Widener representative at these informational tables:
- CCMC Main Lobby – Thursday, March 12 from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Taylor Cafeteria Hallway – Friday, March 13 from 11:30 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Springfield Main Lobby – Monday, March 16 from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- DCMH Cafeteria – Thursday, March 19 from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Click here for information about Widener’s Adult and Professional Studies open house on April 1.
Click here for information about their March 11 and April 15 Graduate Studies open houses.
Did you know that Widener University offers reduced tuition rates to all Crozer Health employees and their eligible family members? These rates are lower than the university’s regular rates, and often lower than other regional universities. A total of 42 undergraduate majors and more than 20 graduate and professional degrees are available. Offerings include on-campus programs as well as convenient online courses for full-time and part-time students. Click here for a complete list of programs included. Click here for the form both you and Human Resources are required to complete.
Do you have additional questions? Please contact:
- Widener Admissions: Lauren Naylor at email@example.com or 610.499.4188
- Widener Discount Information & Forms: Diana Barraclough at firstname.lastname@example.org or 610.499.4153
- Crozer Health Tuition Reimbursement: Barbara Scheck at email@example.com or 610-447-6013 (15-6013).
- Eligible employees may take advantage of both the Widener discount program and Crozer Health tuition benefits. However, the Crozer Health employee tuition discount is inclusive of other Widener-offered aid (scholarships and need-based grants) which may exceed the maximum employee benefit.
- The benefit discount will be applicable for the difference in instances where other Widener offered aid does not meet the employee tuition benefit amount. For example, if a 40% discount is available, and you receive a Widener scholarship equal to 25% of the tuition discount value, then you would be eligible to receive a 15% discount (25% + 15% = 40%).
Benefits News You Can Use: Crozer Health & Strive Well-Being Are Building a Healthy Workforce Together
FREE On-Site Employee Yoga and Fitness Classes – CCMC Classes Start on Tuesday, March 3 and Taylor Classes Start on April 1!
Sent on behalf of Employee Benefit Services
We heard you! Crozer Health – in partnership with Strive Well-Being – will again offer free onsite fitness classes for Crozer Health employees as part of our Healthy Prospects Wellness Program. Join today!
Based on your feedback in our recent survey, yoga classes are returning to CCMC and Taylor and fitness classes will also be offered at CCMC. Classes will continue throughout 2020, starting the week of March 2 at CCMC or on April 1 at Taylor. Please wear comfortable fitness attire and bring water and a mat or large beach towel for yoga. Classes are designed for ALL levels of fitness - beginners are welcome! Instructors can offer modifications for specific needs.
SPACE IS LIMITED!
- Click here to view the complete schedule and details
- All interested individuals must register online and accept the online waiver. Click here and enter code PMH999 to register.
- If you plan to attend more than one class, you must register for each site separately
- If you are no longer able to attend, please email PMHOPS@Strive2Bfit.com to dis-enroll in the class. This will open a spot for someone else to participate
Questions? Contact Wellness Program Coordinator Alexandrea Thomas at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 714-401-2187. You may also email CKHSEmployeeBenefits@crozer.org or call the Benefit Answer Line at 610-447-6300, option 9.
Avoid the Tobacco Surcharge Applied to 2020 Medical Benefits
If you are a tobacco user who pays a $50 monthly tobacco surcharge on your 2020 medical benefits – TAKE ACTION TODAY! Click here for details. Check your online paystub to confirm whether or not you currently pay the tobacco surcharge. If you don’t see “Tobacco Cred” in the memo information section of your online paystub, you now pay the $23.08 biweekly tobacco surcharge.
Tobacco users can avoid this surcharge by completing six tobacco cessation sessions by Tuesday, March 31, 2020 (or within 90 days of the effective date of health insurance coverage). Non-tobacco users who were defaulted into the tobacco surcharge may partner with a health coach to achieve another wellness goal. Human Resources will verify completion through HealthFitness reporting. Call 1-800-337-8508, and select option 2 to get started today!
February Wellness Newsletter
- Click here for the February Wellness Newsletter and learn how you and your co-workers can qualify for a Healthy Prospect’s drawing. Wear red on Crozer Health ’s Spirit Day on Friday, February 7, in honor of Go Red for Women Day – the American Heart Association’s campaign to fight against heart disease.
2020 Healthy Prospects Wellness Program Update
- Click here for a program overview. Complete three steps by the Aug. 2020 due dates to qualify for 2021 Wellness Participants Medical Premium Rates, which are $50 less per month than Non-Wellness Participant Medical Premium Rates.
- Crozer Health onsite Biometric Screening events start in May, and results must be submitted by 1, 2020. A complete schedule will follow. If you chose to complete the screenings in your physician’s office, click here for the Physician Results Form. 2020 Biometric Screening components have not changed.
- Click here to learn how you can earn 60 Wellness Points on the Healthy Prospects website. Two online challenges have been added to the list of activities for you to complete and earn points by 31, 2020. Click here to learn about 2020 Health Coaching. Schedule your preventive care exams and click here to learn how to report your exam online.
- Complete your online Health Assessment by logging into https://pmh.biovia.healthfitness.com, click on “My Health” on the left side of the screen, and select “Health Assessment” to complete your assessment by 31, 2020. Or, complete your Health Assessment on an iPad at an onsite Biometric Screening event.
Additional information about Healthy Prospects 2020 will follow!
If you have any questions, visit Alex, our Wellness Program Coordinator, at various sites this week or contact her at 1-714-401-2187 or Alexandrea.Thomas@prospectmedical.com.
Crozer Health Employee Discounts at Local YMCA Facilities
Crozer Health employees can now take advantage of discounted memberships at several area YMCA’s. Contact the YMCA most convenient to you for additional details. You must present your Crozer Health ID badge and a second form of photo ID, (i.e. driver’s license) when you register. Discounts vary by location. Details are as follows:
- $0 enrollment fee and 10% off monthly membership packages at the following PA locations: Haverford Area YMCA (Havertown), Ridley Area YMCA (Clifton Heights), Rocky Run YMCA (Media), and West Chester Area YMCA (West Chester). The same discounts are also available at the following NJ locations: Gloucester County (Woodbury) and Salem County (Carney’s Point).
- $0 enrollment and 20% off monthly membership packages at the Lansdowne YMCA (Lansdowne).
2019 Employee Benefit Deduction Codes
Some benefit-related codes have changed. Click here to view an updated list of abbreviations. The list has been updated since it was initially issued on Jan. 10. We encourage you to use this as a reference when reviewing your 2019 payroll deductions.
Questions About 401(k)
Paperless Pay Access
Click here to learn more about how to view your online paystub. If you’ve already activated an online account, click here and select “Employee Portal” to view your paystub.
Please direct all questions related to your online paystub to Paperless Pay at 800-489-1711. Representatives are available 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Please contact the Crozer Health Benefits answer line at 610-447-6300 (15-6300) and select option 9 for general questions or option 4 for all 401(k) related inquiries or email CKHSEmployeeBenefits@crozer.org.