Shop and Save
Expanded Selection of Discounts Available to All Crozer Health Employees
CKHS offers a wide range of discounts available at no cost to employees. Most of these discounts are available to all CKHS employees and their immediate family members whenever they shop from home. Any restrictions are noted below.
Here are the discounts available to CKHS employees and their families:
Perks at Work
Discover savings on travel, electronics, tickets, restaurants, home products, apparel, and more from over 30,000 merchants. These discounts are available to benefit-eligible CKHS employees only. Call the Unum EAP at 800-854-1446 or visit the CKHS intranet home page for additional information. Similar discounts are available to all employees through Vizient.
Employee Assistance Program and Work/Life Balance Benefits
Life is stressful. The constant juggling of work, family and everyday living can leave you feeling overwhelmed and weary. Take advantage of Crozer Health ’s employee assistance program & work/life balance benefits!
Crozer Health ’s employee assistance program and work/life balance benefits are now offered through Unum, in partnership with HealthAdvocate. These benefits are available to Crozer Health employees, their spouse, dependent children, parents, and parents-in-law. Unum’s work/life balance program offers:
- 24/7 access to confidential assistance on your phone or computer
- Access to licensed professional counselors or work/life specialists in person or by telephone
- Benefits include 3 FREE in-person counseling sessions
- For continued medically necessary care after your 3 free visits, contact Keenan TPA at 877-853-3626 to find a Tier 1 provider that’s right for you
- Help with stress, anxiety, depression and family issues
- Support with grief, loss, anger, and substance abuse
- Access to local resources for child care, adult day care, and eldercare
- Access to local legal specialists and financial counselors
… and much more!
The work/life balance program is made available to save time, money and energy by providing information at your fingertips – allowing more time for you to do the things you enjoy. Call 1-800-854-1446, 24 hours a day, or visit unum.com/lifebalance and click Access Your EAP Benefits to utilize available online resources. Click here to view a brief orientation video and here for a preview of online resources.
Choose from many savings opportunities, including cell phones (AT&T and Verizon), computer software, entertainment, travel, and more! If you have questions, email Vizient Support or call them at 800-842-5146.
As part of Crozer Health ’s corporate agreement with Verizon, current employees can take advantage of discounts on a FiOS Triple Play Bundle. This new-customer offer runs from June 6, 2019, to August 28, 2019, and includes:
A free Samsung Chromebook 3 or $200 credit toward Samsung Tech plus a 2-year price guarantee with a new Fios Triple Play with Fios Gigabit Connection, Custom TV and Home Phone for $69.99/mo. with a 2-yr agreement + taxes, equip. charges, & other fees.
Existing customers may be eligible to save $120 a year on Verizon Internet, TV, and Home Phone Triple Play bundles, or $60 a year on a Verizon Internet + TV OR Verizon Internet + Home Phone Double Play bundles.
Click here for additional details and to enroll in the program. Employees must enroll through the Verizon Connections website to receive discount. If you have any question about this offer, please contact Kirsten Zanardi at Verizon at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Healthplex® Sports Club
To encourage Crozer Health employees and spouses to enhance your health by exercising regularly at the Healthplex® Sports Club, a fitness reimbursement is included in all Crozer Health medical plans.
Eligible employees and spouses may receive a $400 annual reimbursement of your Healthplex® Sports Club membership fee, payable quarterly. You must continue to be enrolled in a CKHS medical plan for the full three months that you request reimbursement. Quarterly payments cannot be pro-rated. Please be sure to use this Healthplex Reimbursement Form (click here to access the form) when you submit your reimbursement request to Crozer Health Employee Benefits.
DID YOU KNOW?
- Cost of monthly membership for Crozer Health employees: $59 per month
- Quarterly reimbursement if qualified - $100
- Net monthly membership cost to Crozer Health employees - $25.67
Crozer Health employees can join now and receive 3 FREE MONTHS! Plus the monthly fee remains just $59! Call 610-938-2555 to speak with a membership representative or visit the club, located in Healthplex Pavilion I next to Springfield Hospital. Click here to learn more.
*Only benefits-eligible employees can use the Carebridge discount network. Similar discounts are available to all employees through Vizient.
NOTE: These discounts are offered as a courtesy to CKHS employees. CKHS does not recommend or warranty any of the goods or services offered. Available discounts and special promotions are subject to change at any time.
NEW! Crozer Health Employee Discounts at Local YMCA Facilities
Crozer Health employees can now take advantage of discounted memberships at several area YMCA’s. Contact the YMCA most convenient to you for additional details. You must present your Crozer Health ID badge and a second form of photo ID, (i.e. driver’s license) when you register. Discounts vary by location. Details are as follows:
- $0 enrollment fee and 10% off monthly membership packages at the following PA locations: Haverford Area YMCA (Havertown), Ridley Area YMCA (Clifton Heights), Rocky Run YMCA (Media), and West Chester Area YMCA (West Chester). The same discounts are also available at the following NJ locations: Gloucester County (Woodbury) and Salem County (Carney’s Point).
- $0 enrollment and 20% off monthly membership packages at the Lansdowne YMCA (Lansdowne).
Tuition Discounts and Assistance
Drexel, Widener, and CKHS Programs
It’s almost time for back-to-school! This important information can help reduce you and/or your family’s tuition expense:
Drexel University Online
Through a joint effort between Crozer Health and Drexel University Online (DUO), Crozer Health employees and their immediate family members can now earn a top-ranked degree or certificate and receive special tuition rates when they enroll in one of Drexel's distinguished online programs.
R.N.s can apply to Drexel’s R.N.-BSN program and SAVE 50% on the cost of their tuition. This offer is good through March 2, 2020.
Additional features and benefits:
- 10-40% off the regular on-campus tuition rates for the online programs
- Convenient online format; no commuting or career interruption
- Top-ranked programs from one of "America's Best Colleges"
- Coincides with tuition reimbursement, loans, and grants
- No application fee, plus free application workshop at Crozer on Monday, August 5.
Click here to learn more; it takes less than 10 minutes to get started.
Widener University offers reduced tuition rates to all CKHS employees and their eligible family members. These rates are lower than the university’s regular rates, and often lower than other regional universities. A total of 42 undergraduate majors and more than 20 graduate and professional degrees are available. Offerings include on-campus programs as well as convenient online courses for full-time and part-time students. Click here for a complete list of programs included. Click here for the form both you and Human Resources are required to complete.
Additional questions or concerns? Please contact:
- Widener Admissions: Lauren Naylor at email@example.com or 610.499.4188
- Widener Discount Information & Forms: Diana Barraclough at firstname.lastname@example.org or 610.499.4153
Crozer Health Tuition Reimbursement
For tuition reimbursement details, visit the Crozer Health Intranet page and select “Forms” via the “Human Resources Forms” tab. Please contact Barbara Scheck at 610-447-6013 (15-6013) for additional assistance. Eligible employees may take advantage of both the Widener discount program and Crozer Health tuition benefits.
The Crozer Health employee tuition discount is inclusive of other Widener-offered aid (scholarships and need-based grants) which may exceed the maximum employee benefit. The benefit discount will be applicable for the difference in instances where other Widener offered aid does not meet the employee tuition benefit amount. For example, if a 40% discount is available, and you receive a Widener scholarship equal to 25% of the tuition discount value, then you would be eligible to receive a 15% discount (25% + 15% = 40%).