Addiction knows no boundaries. Take your first step today.
Substance abuse and addiction can affect anyone. This disease is not limited by age, gender or economic standing. If substance abuse is causing dysfunction in your life, First Steps Treatment Center at Upland can help.
First Steps Treatment Center is a 32-bed residence providing detoxification and rehabilitative services in Upland, Pa. The center features renovated patient rooms as well as a range of patient-centered amenities. First Steps is part of Crozer Health Behavioral Health, Delaware County’s leading provider for psychotherapy, substance abuse and addiction care.
New Patient Intake
Intake assessments will be completed at the New Patient Drug and Alcohol Access Center. The hours of the Access Center are Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. (Note that these hours will be expanded in the future). The direct line for the Access Center is 877-257-8377.
Patients are asked to bring the following items with them when presenting for an intake assessment:
- Picture identification
- Insurance cards
- Second proof of residency if uninsured (If you are uninsured, please bring a non-expired photo ID with Delaware County residency along with a second proof of residency, such as a bill, bank statement or notarized letter dated within the past 30 days.)
- Hospital discharge instructions
- Documents from any recent treatment
- Documents relevant to any recent medical conditions
- List of current medications
Southeast Unit, First Floor (Acute): Wednesday from 6:30 to 7:30 p.m. and Saturday from 1 to 2:30 p.m. with a family education program from 2 to 2:30 p.m.
Southeast Unit, Second Floor (Subacute): Wednesday from 7:30 to 8:30 p.m. and Saturday from 2:30 to 4 p.m. with a family education program from 3:30 to 4 p.m. Visitors for this unit may attend the 2 to 2:30 p.m. family education program instead of the later option.
Main Line: 877-257-8377
Alternate Line: 610-619-8817
Fax Line: 610-619-8815