New Medical Staff Officers Take Helm at Crozer Health
Building Strong Referral Network and Facilitating Great Care on the Agenda
Crozer Health recently announced the appointment of new officers on its medical staffs, for a term that runs until June 30, 2019.
“It is an honor to be nominated president of such a talented medical staff,” said Sarah E. Falgowski, M.D., the newly-appointed medical staff president for Crozer-Chester Medical Center, Springfield Hospital and Taylor Hospital.
“My predecessor, Dina Capalongo, D.O., has done a remarkable job in balancing our providers’ needs with the needs of the organization. She dedicated many years of service to improving our patient experience and building collaboration among physicians.”
Falgowski continued, “During my term, I will continue to address issues raised by our providers and work to build a strong referral network.”
Steven Troy, D.O., newly-appointed president of the medical staff at Delaware County Memorial Hospital, said, “I hope to be a conduit for the concerns of our medical staff and to work with our administration to facilitate great care.”Troy succeeded Stephen M. Humbert, D.O.
“As outgoing president, Dr. Humbert set the bar high,” Troy said. “He is a great leader who went out of his way gather input from physician leaders. I thank him for laying groundwork for the rest of us.”
Crozer-Chester Medical Center, Springfield Hospital and Taylor Hospital
- President: Sarah E. Falgowski, M.D.
- Current positions: Chief of Adult Psychiatry and Associate Chair of Psychiatry at Crozer Health
- Medical degree: Georgetown University School of Medicine
- Vice President: John Frederick Hiehle, Jr., M.D., FACR
- Current position: Chair of Radiology and Diagnostic Imaging at CCMC, Springfield Hospital and Taylor Hospital
- Medical degree: Harvard Medical School
- Treasurer: Ana Maria Davitt, M.D., FAAEM
- Current position: Attending physician in Emergency Medicine, Crozer Health ; Clinical Assistant Professor in Emergency Medicine, Drexel University College of Medicine
- Medical degree: University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine
Delaware County Memorial Hospital
- President: Steven Troy, D.O.
- Current position: Chair of Obstetrics and Gynecology at Delaware County Memorial Hospital
- Medical degree: Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Vice President: Jackeline Iacovella, M.D.
- Current position: Chief of Infectious Disease at Delaware County Memorial Hospital
- Medical degree: University of Costa Rica with clerkship at Thomas Jefferson University
- Treasurer: To be determined