Request an Appointment
See a Provider
Related Care Providers
Find a Team
Related Care Locations
Find a Location
Crozer Health is committed to meeting the health care needs of women in Delaware County and the Philadelphia suburbs. We provide a full range of obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN) services for women of all ages, from the teen years to post-menopause.
To make an appointment, call 610-619-8300.
Conditions We Treat
- Breast Cancer: Breast cancer usually begins as a tumor, which can be detected through a mammogram or felt as a lump.
- Endometriosis: Endometriosis occurs when cells from the lining of the uterus grow in other areas of the body, like the ovaries, bowel, rectum, bladder and pelvic area.
- Gynecologic Cancer: Each year, more than 82,000 women in the United States are diagnosed with cancers affecting the reproductive organs, including cervical, endometrial, ovarian, vaginal and vulvar cancers.
- Human Papillomavirus (HPV): HPV is a sexually transmitted virus that causes anogenital diseases. In women, HPV is a major risk factor for the development of cervical cancer.
- Infertility: If you have been having unprotected sexual intercourse two or three times a week at the time of ovulation for a year or more and you are not pregnant, you meet the definition of being infertile.
- Irregular Menstrual Cycles: Most women with a regular cycle have between 11 and 13 menstrual periods each year. However, from time to time, every woman suspects that her menstrual cycle is abnormal for one reason or another.
- Menopause: When women enter their 40s and 50s, they begin going through the natural biological process of menopause, which marks the end of menstrual cycles and fertility.
- Osteoporosis: Osteoporosis is a condition characterized by weak, brittle bones, which dramatically increases a person’s risk for broken bones and is the most common condition experienced by women over the age of 50.
- Pelvic Floor Disorder: A pelvic floor disorder occurs when the pelvic muscles and connective tissue in the pelvis weaken or are injured as a result of childbirth, aging or illness.
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS): Women with PCOS suffer from numerous small and large cysts along the outer edge of each ovary.
- Premature Labor: Premature labor is labor that begins before a woman has completed 37 weeks of pregnancy.
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases: STDs are infectious diseases transmitted through sexual contact.
With a commitment to women’s special health needs, Crozer Health gynecologists offer skilled and compassionate care as well as an array of services and treatments for our female patients of all ages.
Gynecology is a specialty that deals with disorders and diseases of the female reproductive system. Crozer Health gynecologists conduct annual well-visit checkups (which includes a breast examination, a Pap test when indicated and pelvic examination) as well as treatment for problems associated with the uterus, cervix or ovaries.
Birth Control and Contraceptives
Birth control methods work in different ways to prevent pregnancy and some contraceptives can help reduce the likelihood of contracting a sexually transmitted disease (STD).
Pelvic Exams and Pap Tests
The best chance for preventing and treating cancer is early detection. That’s why it’s essential for women to have regular pelvic exams and Pap tests.
Breast Health Services
Crozer Health 's board-certified physicians are dedicated to the detection and timely treatment of breast disease and breast cancer. We offer comprehensive diagnosis and treatment of breast lumps, breast cancer and abnormal mammogram and ultrasound findings.
The gynecologic oncologists, who see patients at all three of Crozer Health 's cancer centers, are experienced in the diagnosis and treatment of pre-malignant and malignant conditions of the female reproductive system.
Pediatric and Adolescent Gynecology
Gynecologic problems can occur in females of all ages. Our goal is to empower parents, young girls and teens to address their healthcare concerns in a sensitive manner through education and skilled healthcare.
Each year, we deliver more than 3,500 babies. With an experienced, caring staff, comfortable birthing suites, and the latest technology, you can rest easy knowing that you—and your new baby—are in good hands.
Our goal is to provide you with all the information you need and the comforts you expect to make the birth of your baby one of life’s most memorable and joyous moments.
Fertility and Reproductive Endocrinology
We provide leading-edge treatment for couples who need advanced assistance in starting their families. Our specialized physicians, nurses and staff take the time to get to know you, your family and your needs.
From pre-conception consultations through high-risk deliveries, Crozer Health provides complete prenatal screening and diagnostic services.
Childbirth Education Programs
The key to good health that lasts a lifetime begins before your baby is born. We offer a variety of maternal/child health education classes to help families prepare for the birth and care of an infant.
Maternal Fetal Medicine
Expectant mothers who have a higher risk for complications during pregnancy are with the right team when they come to Crozer Health . Specialists in perinatal medicine are available 24-hours a day to consult with other physicians and care for patients.
Labor and Delivery
Our expert staffs of obstetricians, family physicians, midwives, perinatologists, neonatologists, anesthesiologists and nurses care for you and your baby, responding to your varied needs with the highest degree of skill, professionalism and compassion.
Our Neonatology team has received advanced training in the care of premature and critically ill babies and dedicate themselves to caring for our smallest patients.
Crozer Health offers a range of services to help parents after delivery and when they've taken their new baby home.
Crozer Health 's midwives treat women with respect and dignity and help them feel empowered about their bodies, their babies and their lives. They are committed to providing gentle, personalized care, with a full range of maternity and gynecologic services.
Having a baby is one of the most exciting and joyous times in many people’s lives, but it can also be a time where you have a lot of questions. Knowing what changes to expect, both physical and emotional, can help calm some of the fears, help you feel the joy and enjoy the time preparing for baby.