Behavioral Health, Psychiatric Medication Management, Psychotherapy
Approach to Patient Care
I help patients identify obstacles that prevent them from achieving their goals. I then collaborate with patients to devise a treatment plan for removing these obstacles.
- Encouraging patient self-education
- Partnering with my patient in health care decision making
- Valuing the importance of my relationship with the patient
Important Factors in the Care of My Patients
- Emphasizing nutrition in wellness and the treatment of disease
- Focusing on the role of preventive medicine in wellness
- Recognizing the mind-body connection in wellness and the treatment of disease
- Working with other specialties in the overall care of the patient
UMDNJ - New Jersey Medical School
ResidencyMt. Sinai Hospital
David C. Kaicher, M.A., M.D.
Kaicher has admitting privileges at Crozer-Chester Medical Center, Springfield Hospital, and Taylor Hospital.