Infants, Children, Adolescents, Teenagers
Approach to Patient Care
Foster an open, honest, trusting relationship with my patients and their parents to be able to provide the highest quality of care with compassion and integrity.
Walter Reed Army Medical Center, NCC Pediatrics
Teaching or Professional Positions
Assistant Professor of Pediatrics, Uniformed Services University of Health Sciences
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- American Osteopathic Association
- American College of Osteopathic Pediatricians
- Association of Military Osteopathic Physicians and Surgeons
Honors and Awards
- Meritorious Service Medal
- Army Achievement Medal with Oak Leaf Cluster
- National Defense Service Medal
- Global War on Terrorism Service Medal
- UMDNJ-SOM Outstanding Community Service Award
- Gold Humanism Honor Society
Other Training and Certifications
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certified
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) certified
- Instructional Methods in Health Care Professions certificate awarded
Patient-Centered Medical Home Champion - worked in this position at several military hospitals to earn Level III NCQA PCMH certification.
Mascio has admitting privileges at Crozer-Chester Medical Center, Springfield Hospital, and Taylor Hospital.