Hospital Medicine, Internal Medicine
Diabetes, Hypertension, Preventive Health
Preventive Medicine, Health Technology, Academic Medicine
Approach to Patient Care
My mantra is to educate and empower my patients so they can get involved in their care and lead a healthy life. I listen to what patients are saying – and what they’re not saying – to get the complete story. That way I can focus on treating them as whole human beings and not just a set of symptoms. I provide comprehensive, evidence-based medical care with a focus on overall health including mind, body, and spirit.
Rowan University School of Osteopathic Medicine
Crozer-Chester Medical Center
- American College of Physicians
- American Osteopathic Association
- American Medical Association
Honors and Awards
- The Steven A. Morgenstern M.D. Award, given to the resident who best demonstrates commitment, empathy, and joy in the care of patients, June 2020
- Darilyn Moyer, M.D., FACP Professionalism Award for Trainees in Southeastern Pennsylvania, 2019
Patel has admitting privileges at Crozer-Chester Medical Center, Springfield Hospital, and Taylor Hospital.