Gastroenterology and Digestive Health, Gastroenterology, Colonoscopy
Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
Approach to Patient CareI strive to help patients understand and adjust to their conditions and diseases to build a successful therapeutic outcome and strong doctor-patient relationship.
- Internal Medicine
Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
Brigham and Women's Hospital
Bronx Municipal Hospital Center
Other Training and Certifications
MBA, University of Massachusetts, 2006
Teaching or Professional Positions
- Program Director, Internal Medicine Residency, St. Vincent's Medical Center, Bridgeport, CT
- Vice Chairman, Department of Medicine, St. Vincent's Medical Center, Bridgeport, CT
- Associate Clinical Professor of Medicine, Yale University School of Medicine
- Associate Clinical Professor of Medicine, University of Connecticut School of Medicine
- Clinical Professor of Medicine (Adjunct), Temple University School of Medicine, 2011-present
- American Gastroenterological Association, Fellow
- American College of Physicians, Fellow
- American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- American College of Physician Executives, Board of Directors
Honors and Awards
- American College of Physician Executives Award of Academic Achievement, 2004
- Teacher of the Year Award, Department of Medicine, Bridgeport Hospital, 1998
Interested in Electronic Medical Record systems to deliver optimal patient care.
Roberts has admitting privileges at Delaware County Memorial Hospital.