Gastroenterology and Digestive Health, Gastroenterology, Colonoscopy, Internal Medicine
Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
Approach to Patient CareI strive to help patients understand and adjust to their conditions and diseases to build a successful therapeutic outcome and strong doctor-patient relationship.
- Internal Medicine
Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
Brigham and Women's Hospital
Bronx Municipal Hospital Center
Other Training and Certifications
MBA, University of Massachusetts, 2006
Teaching or Professional Positions
- Program Director, Internal Medicine Residency, St. Vincent's Medical Center, Bridgeport, CT
- Vice Chairman, Department of Medicine, St. Vincent's Medical Center, Bridgeport, CT
- Associate Clinical Professor of Medicine, Yale University School of Medicine
- Associate Clinical Professor of Medicine, University of Connecticut School of Medicine
- Clinical Professor of Medicine (Adjunct), Temple University School of Medicine, 2011-present
- American Gastroenterological Association, Fellow
- American College of Physicians, Fellow
- American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- American College of Physician Executives, Board of Directors
Honors and Awards
- American College of Physician Executives Award of Academic Achievement, 2004
- Teacher of the Year Award, Department of Medicine, Bridgeport Hospital, 1998
Interested in Electronic Medical Record systems to deliver optimal patient care.
Roberts has admitting privileges at Crozer-Chester Medical Center, Springfield Hospital, and Taylor Hospital.