Cancer Care, Surgery, Breast Oncology, General Surgery
Community Education, Survivorship
Approach to Patient Care
To provide compassionate, patient-centric high-quality care throughout a patient's journey, empowerment through education, emphasizing a holistic approach to support a healthy mind and body.
- Axillary Lymph Node Dissection
- Excisions Biopsy
- Lumpectomy (Partial Mastectomy)
- Nipple-/Skin-Sparing Mastectomy
- Sentinel Lymph Node Biopsy
University of Pittsburgh Magee-Womens Hospital
Breast Surgical Oncology
Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine
Inspira Health Network
Teaching or Professional Positions
- Founder of the Breast Cancer Book Club Support Group
- Medical Board Advisor at Survivingbreastcancer.org
- American Society of Breast Surgeons
- Society of Surgical Oncology
Honors and Awards
- University of Pittsburgh Department of Surgery Excellence in Research Award 2021
- Lynn Sage Breast Cancer Symposium Scholars Award 2018
Dr. Schwartz is an avid reader and aspiring aerialist.
Jandie Schwartz, D.O.
Schwartz has admitting privileges at Crozer-Chester Medical Center, Delaware County Memorial Hospital, Springfield Hospital, and Taylor Hospital.