Crozer Health COVID-19 Vaccine Clinic
Updated: April 19, 2021
Vaccines Available for All Pennsylvania Adults as of April 13, 2021
Pennsylvania Governor Tom Wolf announced on April 12, 2021, that effective April 13, 2021, all Pennsylvania adults will be eligible to receive the COVID-19 vaccine. Please SCHEDULE A VACCINE APPOINTMENT here.
- Please be sure to bring a government or state ID to your appointment.
- Take a picture or print your confirmation for your reference.
- Please note that you will not be admitted more than 15 minutes prior to your appointment. If you arrive early, please stay in your car until you reach that 15-minute mark.
- Appointment availability is updated weekly.
- Appointments are non-transferrable.
We are very excited to be a COVID-19 vaccine provider to help our communities in this fight against COVID-19.
Important Vaccine Information:
- We DO NOT OFFER WALK-IN VACCINATIONS under any circumstances.
- Once an individual receives their first vaccine at Crozer Health, they will be obligated to return to us for their second dose.
- Please, do not come to Crozer Health without a prescheduled appointment. We will not vaccinate anyone without an appointment.
- Questions about the vaccine, potential side effects, its efficacy, or the Emergency Use Authorization can be addressed by visiting the PA DOH website.
We appreciate your patience and are working hard to get everyone vaccinated as quickly as possible.