Crozer Health COVID-19 Vaccine Clinic
Updated: June 24, 2021
The County of Delaware Vaccination Clinic at Springfield Hospital is open and taking appointments. To schedule an appointment, call 484-276-2100.
To find another vaccination location, please visit www.vaccines.gov
Vaccination Appointment Checklist
- Please be sure to bring a government or state ID to your appointment.
- Take a picture or print your confirmation for your reference.
- Appointments are non-transferrable.
We are very excited to be a COVID-19 vaccine provider to help our communities in this fight against COVID-19.
Important Vaccine Information:
- We DO NOT OFFER WALK-IN VACCINATIONS under any circumstances.
- Once an individual receives their first vaccine at Crozer Health, they will be obligated to return to us for their second dose.
- Please, do not come to Crozer Health without a prescheduled appointment. We will not vaccinate anyone without an appointment.
- Questions about the vaccine, potential side effects, its efficacy, or the Emergency Use Authorization can be addressed by visiting the PA DOH website.
Fully Vaccinated But Lost Your Card?
Please contact the Pennsylvania Department of Health at RA-DHPASIIS@PA.GOV or 877-774-4748 for a copy of your immunization records.