Important Notice to Our Medicare Patients
This is a notice to alert you about an emerging group of private insurance products, called Medicare Private Fee-For-Service plans, offered to persons who are Medicare eligible.
The companies sponsoring these plans choose not to contract with us for these new products. Hence, without agreed-upon terms, conditions and rates, the physicians of the Crozer Health Medical Group (physicians employed by Crozer Health ) and the hospitals of Crozer Health (Crozer-Chester Medical System, Delaware County Memorial Hospital, Springfield Hospital and Taylor Hospital) do not participate with Medicare Private Fee-For-Service plans.
Medicare Programs CKHS Participates In
CKHS hospitals and the physicians employed by CKHS currently participate with:
- Original Medicare and Medicare Supplemental plans
- AETNA Golden Choice plans
- AETNA Golden Medicare plans
- Keystone 65 plans
- Personal Choice 65 plans
Insurance Companies without Contracts
The following insurance companies have not contracted with CKHS hospitals and physicians:
- AETNA Medicare Open Choice PFFS
- Advantra Freedom & Advantra Savings Plan by Coventry
- CIGNA Medicare Access PFFS
- Concert, Duet, Prelude & Sonata PFFS by WellCare
- Freedom Blue PFFS offered by Highmark Blue Shield
- Humana Gold Choice PFFS plans
- Secure Horizons Medicare Direct PFFS by United
- Security Choice PFFS by Unicare Life & Health Ins. Co.
- Select Advantage PFFS by Independence Blue Cross
- Sterling Option PFFS by Sterling Life Insurance Co.
- Team Care Advantage by Mennonite Mutual Aid Assoc.
- Today's Options PFFS by American Progressive, Pyramid Life and Marquette National Life
If you don't see your Medicare plan on one of the above listings, please call Crozer Health Senior Health Services at 1-800-CKHS-KEY (1-800-254-7539) for further help.
Medicare phone number is 1-800-MEDICARE.