Hospital Patient Portal
On November 2, 2021, Crozer Health implemented a new electronic medical record system that includes a new consolidated patient portal, called Health+Link, for inpatient and outpatient care. This technology enables us to have faster and more convenient access to your records wherever you go within the Crozer Health system and provide you with more efficient and effective care.
The CKHospital patient portal was discontinued on November 1, 2021. Patients can access their care records through the portal until the end of November 2021. You can also request copies of your records from your doctor at any time.
After November 2, 2021 all care records (inpatient and outpatient) can be found in the new Health+Life portal. We encourage you to sign up for Health+Link https://www.crozerhealth.org/portal-login/.
View, Download and Share - Safely and Securely
The Crozer Health Hospital Patient Portal is a user-friendly website that gives you the information and resources you need to better manage and coordinate your healthcare. The portal is secure and private, easy-to-use and enables you to view and download information about your encounters at any Crozer Health hospital.
With the Hospital Patient Portal, you can:
- View vital information such as lab test results, X-ray and MRI reports and findings from other diagnostic procedures.
- Download and save information about allergies, medications, conditions, immunizations and more.
- View a list of all your healthcare encounters with Crozer Health hospitals.
- Securely and safely share your health information with providers, caregivers and family.
How to Access Your Account
- Enter the user ID and password that you may have received from hospital staff during your inpatient stay.