Visiting Crozer Health
Crozer Health welcomes visitors and provides you with the following information concerning locations, transportation information, visiting hours, hospital services, and visitor policies.
Effective immediately, Crozer Health has resumed limited patient visitation within our hospitals. At this time, our guidelines are as follows:
- One visitor per patient per day, for non-COVID patients only.
- Visitation hours will be between 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Visitors are permitted to stay during the visitation hours, but if a visitor leaves, they are not permitted to re-enter on the same day.
- All visitors must be screened, documented on a visitor log, provided with a visitor passport, and given a wristband prior to entry.
- Inpatient Pediatrics – One parent permitted at all times.
- Labor & Delivery – One support person permitted at all times.
- Maternity – One support person permitted at all times.
At Crozer Health, our top priority is the health and safety of our patients, their families, and our team members. We continually evaluate all guidance on visitation supplied by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the Pennsylvania Department of Health.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.
Share Your Feedback
If you are a patient or visitor, please use our online form to submit comments, questions or feedback on your experience. A representative will contact you shortly.