One Medical Passport
One Medical Passport is a secure, HIPAA-compliant, web-based system that streamlines the outpatient admission process for patients, office staff and medical professionals.
Patients scheduled for procedures at either of these locations are asked to complete their medical history online using One Medical Passport well in advance of their procedure. Not only does this save patients time on the day of the procedure, but it also provides medical and office staff valuable health information about patients prior to their procedure.
Completing your medical history online using One Medical Passport is easy, and for most patients, takes less than 30 minutes. Please fill out the questionnaire accurately and completely. At any time, you may stop filling out the questionnaire and return to complete the form at a more convenient time.
Accessing One Medical Passport
Each Crozer Health facility has a separate portal for One Medical Passport. Please select the appropriate portal below based on the location of your procedure.
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
- Crozer Health Endoscopy Suite at Brinton Lake Patients
- Crozer Health Surgery Center at Brinton Lake Patients
- Springfield Hospital
- Taylor Hospital
What You Will Need to Fill Out the Online Form
Be sure to have the following information available before you start to fill out the online form:
- Your health insurance information
- The names, addresses and phone numbers of your physicians
- A list of all medications you are taking, their dosage and frequency
- A list of surgical procedures you have ever had
- The name of the surgeon who will be performing your upcoming procedure
After you complete your medical history online, you will be able to print out a copy of your medical history and keep it for your records. In addition, you will be able to access your medical history online to review or update it.