Medicare Open Enrollment
Oct. 15, 2018 to Dec. 7, 2018
New Coverage Begins January 1, 2019
Listed below are the Medicare Advantage products offered in Delaware County for 2019, and whether or not they include Crozer Healthas a participating provider. To ensure that your Crozer Health hospital and physicians will be in-network, please select coverage from the choices listed below.
Crozer Health is also a participating provider in ORIGINAL MEDICARE and most Medicare Supplemental (MEDIGAP) products.
We Participate In:
- UPMC for Life: UPMC for Life HMO Deductible with Rx (HMO); UPMC for Life HMO Rx (HMO); UPMC for Life Dual (HMO-SNP)
- Provider Partners Health Plan (I-SNP)
- Gateway Health: Gateway Health Medicare Assured Dual Special Needs Plan (D-SNP)
- Advantra: Advantra Gold (PPO); Advantra Silver (HMO); AdvantraOne(PPO)
- Health Partners: Health Partners Medicare Basic (HMO); Health Partners Medicare Value (HMO); Health Partners Medicare Prime (HMO)
- Allwell Dual Medicare (HMO)
- Sunrise Advantage: Sunrise Advantage Plan (I-SNP); Sunrise Advantage Plan (C-SNP)
- Erickson Advantage: Erickson Advantage Freedom (HMO-POS); Erickson Advantage Signature with Drugs (HMO-POS); Erickson Advantage Signature without Drugs (HMO-POS)
- United HealthCare: United Healthcare Nursing Home Plan (PPO-SNP)
- Aetna: Aetna Medicare Choice Plan (HMO); Aetna Medicare Silver Plan (HMO); Aetna Medicare Standard Plan (HMO); Aetna Medicare Gold Plan (PPO); Aetna Medicare Premier Plan (HMO)
- Keystone 65: Keystone 65 Basic Rx (HMO); Keystone 65 Select Rx (HMO); Keystone 65 Preferred Rx (HMO); Keystone 65 Select Medical Only (HMO); Keystone 65 Preferred Medical Only (HMO); Keystone First VIP Choice (HMO-SNP)
- Personal Choice 65 Rx (PPO)
We do NOT Participate In:
- Aetna Medicare Main Line Prime Plan (HMO)
- Cigna HealthSpring: CKHS is non participating with all plans including:Cigna HealthSpring Preferred (HMO); Cigna HealthSpring PreventiveCare (HMO); Cigna HealthSpring Preferred Plus (HMO); Cigna HealthSpring Advantage (HMO)
- Humana: CKHS is non participating with all plans including: Humana Gold Plus (HMO); HumanaChoice (PPO)*; HumanaChoice (Regional PPO)*
- Keystone 65 Focus Rx (HMO)
- Personal Choice 65 Prime Rx (PPO)
- United HealthCare: CKHS is non participating with the following United Healthcare plans: United Healthcare Assisted Living Plan (PPO-SNP)*
* For some Medicare PPO plans such as Humana’s and United HealthCare’s, Crozer Health may not participate, but the plan may allow PPO/POS plan members to receive services from out-of-network or ‘nonparticipating’ providers, with or without a higher copayment or coinsurance. Check with your plan.
If you don’t see your Medicare Advantage plan on one of the above listings, please call CKHS Senior Health Services at 1-800-CKHS-KEY (1-800-254-7539) for further help. If you have questions about your Medicare enrollment, call 1-800-Medicare or go to www.cms.gov.
It is a privilege for Crozer Healthto serve the residents of our community and we hope that you will continue to choose us as your healthcare provider.
If you have questions about your statement, online bill pay, healthcare coverage or financial assistance, we're here to help.