Comprehensive Primary Care Plus
Several Crozer Health primary care practices have been selected to participate in Comprehensive Primary Care Plus (CPC+); a five-year program sponsored by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS). CPC+ will help us to further transform our practices to meet the changing needs of the patients we serve.
CPC+ is an advanced primary care medical home model that aims to strengthen primary care across America through payment reform and care delivery transformation. The care delivery redesign ensures practices have the infrastructure to deliver better care to result in a healthier patient population. The multi-payer payment redesign gives practices greater financial resources and flexibility to make appropriate investments to improve the quality and efficiency of care and reduce unnecessary health care utilization.
The following Crozer Health Medical Group practices are participating in CPC+:
- Brinton Lake Family Medicine
- Center for Family Health at Springfield
- Crozer Internal Medicine
- Crozer Medical Associates
- Crozer Health Center for Geriatric Medicine
- Drexel Hill Medical Associates
- Family Medicine at Havertown
- Family Medicine at Sharon Hill
- Family Physicians at Garrett Road
- Family Physicians at Middletown
- Family Physicians at the Pavilion
- Glen Mills Family Medicine
- Internal Medicine Associates - Brinton Lake
- Internal Medicine Associates – Crozer
- Milmont Park Family Practice
- Primary Care at the Healthplex Pavilion
- Rose Tree Medical Associates
- State Road Medical Associates
- Suburban Primary Care
- The Office of Jeffrey Darnall, M.D.
- The Office of Michael J. Stewart, M.D.
- The Practice of Fanning and Traverso
If you have questions about patient safety, you can call the following numbers:
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center: 610-447-2380
- Delaware County Memorial Hospital: 610-284-8768
- Springfield Hospital: 610-447-2380
- Taylor Hospital: 610-595-6042