About Crozer Health
Crozer Health is committed to the improved health status of those we serve. Through a seamless, user-friendly continuum of quality health services including primary and health promotion, acute and long-term care, through rehabilitation and restorative care, Crozer Health will deploy its resources in a cost-effective and community-responsive manner.
Working in partnership with our physicians and other health professionals, we will seek to forge new alliances with other community health and social service organizations.
Working with our community, our goal is to build a healthy place to live and work, and a sound environment in which to build and maintain our families.
Vision of Healthcare
Crozer Health is a community-focused healthcare system that delivers patient-centered, quality care in an efficient, cost-effective and caring manner, meeting the health needs demonstrated by our community.
Our vision is to be a system that:
- Commits to its academic mission to educate both current and future clinicians and caregivers.
- Explores and implements new technologies for delivering care, and embraces legitimate complementary forms of care in response to changing consumer demand.
- Fosters leaders who take up the challenges of advocacy and innovation on the local and national levels.
- Constantly strives to build partnerships within our community to meet the emotional, physical and spiritual needs of those we serve.
- Creates an environment where each board member, employee, physician, and volunteer uses his or her creativity, learning and skills to promote the health and wellbeing of our patients, their families and communities, and each other.
- Accepts responsibility for being the steward of community health resources and conducts its affairs in a manner that preserves and enhances the availability of appropriate services for future generations.
Crozer Healthis committed to improving the health of our community and those we serve.
Honors and Awards
Health System Awards
Quality and Patient Safety
Our goal is to keep patients safe and comfortable while encouraging active participation in treatment.
Crozer Health Medical Group (CHMG)
Our goal is to provide quality care for families across the region and contribute to a healthy community.
An ACO is a group of doctors, hospitals, and other healthcare providers who come together voluntarily to coordinate high-quality care for Medicare patients better meet their individual needs and preferences.