How to Apply and Interview
All applications to the Crozer Health Family Medicine Residency Program must come through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS). The deadline for receiving applications is December 31.
To apply for our program through ERAS use the following number:
ACGME – 1204121477
(Crozer-Chester Medical Center Program, Springfield)
Our program participates in the National Residency Matching Program (NRMP).
Applicants must meet one of the following qualifications to be eligible to apply for the Family Medicine Residency Program:
- Graduates of medical schools in the United States and Canada accredited by the LCME;
- Graduates of osteopathic medicine in the United States accredited by the AOA;
- Graduates of medical schools outside the United States who meet the following qualifications:
- Have received a currently valid certificate from the ECFMG
- One year U.S. clinical experience (does not include observerships, externships or research)
- Medical school graduation within the last five years
Upon review of the application and supplemental materials, potential candidates will be contacted for a personal interview.
Typical Interview Day during COVID-19
- Meet on Zoom with residents and faculty for welcome to interview
- Interview with four faculty and two residents (subject to change)
- Post-interview Meet-and-Greet with residents
For more information, please contact:
Crozer Health Family Medicine Residency
1260 East Woodland Avenue, Suite 200
Springfield, PA 19064