Supplemental Staffing Services
Are you an experienced nurse or other healthcare professional looking for additional flexibility in your career, without having to work major holidays? Does short-term or long-term per diem shifts at a high pay rate appeal to you? If so, consider joining our Supplemental Staffing Services team!
Crozer Health's Supplemental Staffing Services (SSS) is dedicated to developing a system-wide per diem employee pool that will assist in staffing at Crozer-Chester Medical Center, Delaware County Memorial Hospital, Taylor Hospital, Brinton Lake Surgical Center, and Haverford Surgical Center so we can ensure the safest and highest quality care possible for our patients.
Supplemental Staffing Services provides flexible schedules and premium rate of pay for experienced nurses. Supplemental Staffing nurses and other health care professionals will fill in for pre-existing shifts, as well as "call out" shift vacancies, giving team members the added flexibility of filling in on long-term and short-term assignments.
Premium Pay and Flexibility
Supplemental Staffing Services team members are expected to work at all Crozer Health hospitals on a per diem basis. All team members who join the system-wide pool will receive the premium rates as follows:
- A minimum of 32 hours per month, this includes one 12-hour weekend shift (weekend starts Friday 11 pm- 7 am Monday).
- All employees must be willing to rotate between all facilities within their specialties (Crozer-Chester Medical Center, Delaware County Memorial Hospital, Taylor Hospital, Haverford Surgical Center, and Brinton Lake Surgical Center).
- The Scheduling Office will notify you prior to the start of your shift, via your provided phone number, if there is a need to change your assigned facility. You will be notified of any change 2 hours prior to the start of your shift, except for the day shift when you’ll be notified by 5:30 a.m.
- Employees are required to work one 12-hour holiday under Group A & one 12 hour date under Group B to meet the holiday commitment.
- Mother’s Day
- Father’s Day
- Halloween (Eve Only)
- Day before Thanksgiving (Eve Only)
- Day after Thanksgiving
- Christmas Eve (Eve Only)
All holidays start the night before the holiday and the day and eve of the holiday. All minor holidays are paid at the regular rate.
- One 12 hour shift will be required between December 23rd and January 1st. Additional shifts outside of your required (1-12 hr) shift worked during this time will be paid at time and a half.
- Major Holidays: This is no commitment, however, if you choose to work a major holiday you will be paid time and a half.
- New Year’s Day
- Memorial Day
- 4th of July
- Labor Day
- Christmas Day
- The holiday and weekend requirements are monitored and required to maintain a position in Supplemental Staffing Services.
Ready To Take the Next Step?
To learn more about these exciting opportunities and how you can be part of the Supplemental Staffing Services team, call 610-447-6213.