The Center for Breast Health at Delaware County Memorial Hospital (DCMH) is dedicated to the detection and timely treatment of breast disease and breast cancer and was created especially for women to be treated by experienced, caring staff.
The Center for Breast Health, located on the first floor of DCMH's Medical Office Building in Drexel Hill, PA, provides state-of-the-art care for women with breast problems in a respectful, thorough, thoughtful and calm manner.
We offer the following comprehensive services:
- Evaluation of all types of breast concerns by a breast specialist with coordination of care, including breast lump, abnormal mammogram and ultrasound findings, breast cancer, family history of breast cancer, other risk factors for breast cancer, other breast concerns.
- Support from DCMH's breast health navigator, Alicia McCann, R.N.
- Patient education, screening and counseling
- Genetic counseling for those who may be at risk for developing cancer
- Stereotactic and ultrasound-guided breast biopsy, cyst aspirations and fine-needle aspiration biopsies.
Breast Review Panel
If you are diagnosed with breast cancer, your case can be presented to Delaware County Regional Cancer Center's Breast Review Panel – a qualified team of:
- Medical oncologists
- Radiation oncologists
- Plastic surgeons
This panel reviews and discusses information about your case and makes recommendations for treatment and follow-up.