Palliative Care Jobs
Medical Director for Palliative Care
Crozer Health, the premier health system in Delaware County, is seeking a Medical Director of Palliative Care. Primary responsibilities include: responsibility for the development, administration and quality of a hospital based comprehensive palliative care program within a collaborative service model; for leadership in clinical education and to function within the interdisciplinary structure to facilitate optimal systems-based palliative care; providing the medical component of palliative care medicine consultations.
The ideal candidate will have:
- MD or DO with license to practice in Pennsylvania
- Board Certified in primary specialty and Palliative Care Medicine
- 2-3 years experience in Palliative care
- Experience and leadership in medical administration.
- Expertise in program development, education, and quality.
- Demonstrated expertise in management and supervision of other healthcare professionals, especially physicians and Advanced Practice nurses
As an employed provider you will enjoy system-wide support and a robust physician referral base of 300+ employed providers. We offer competitive salary, excellent benefits and a great location to make this a wonderful opportunity.
Interested candidates should submit their CV via email to Kathleen Lim, Director of Physician Recruiting for immediate consideration.
Crozer Health Medical Group is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, sex, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, veteran status, or military status.
Director, Physician Recruitment