Crozer Health Recognizes Employees of Quarter
Crozer Health recently acknowledged nine employees with Employee of the Quarter awards in gratitude for their dedication and service. Recipients of the award received a framed certificate recognizing the accomplishment along with a $100 check.
- Deddeh Yahntown of Upper Darby is a charge nurse at Rejuvenations at Fair Acres in Media. A co-worker commented, “Deddeh is a knowledgeable, caring and compassionate employee. She is very detailed-oriented and someone we can always count on to work as a complete team player.”
- Laura Mrazik of Lansdowne is a pharmacist at Delaware County Memorial Hospital in Drexel Hill. “Laura is kind, caring and always goes above and beyond the scope of pharmacy to help others,” said a colleague.
- Judy Barlow of Glen Mills is a patient care secretary in the Nursing Department (2 East) at Taylor Hospital in Ridley Park. A co-worker commented, “Judy supports her fellow nurses. She is pleasant, kind and accommodating to our patients and their families. Judy is a lovely person, a hard worker and a soothing presence whenever she is on board.”
- Kerri Gerhart of Havertown is a registered nurse at The Crozer Health Surgery Center at Haverford. “Keri is friendly and accommodating to patients and staff alike. She is knowledgeable in various areas and always willing to help whenever and wherever she can,” said a colleague.
- Raneisha Rice of Chester is a secretary specialist in the Methadone Department at Community Hospital in Chester. A co-worker commented, “Raneisha always conducts herself in a positive and professional manner. She is extremely respectful and always on point – Raneisha is an asset to our team.”
- Rebecca Wright of Upper Darby is a medical assistant at CK Urgent Care at Broomall. A co-worker commented, “Rebecca works as a team player on a daily basis. She has remained positive and searched for solutions during times of staffing complications. Rebecca works to make internal processes more efficient - both clinically and clerically - and always makes herself available to help her coworkers.”
- Marybeth Genna of Havertown is a registered nurse in the Emergency Department at Springfield Hospital in Springfield. “Marybeth always has a smile on her face and is delightful to work with. The ER is usually very busy, and we can always count on Marybeth to help wherever and whenever she can,” raved a co-worker.
- Steve Alexander of Bear, Del. is a burn tech in the Nathan Speare Regional Burn Treatment Center at Crozer-Chester Medical Center in Upland. A co-worker commented, “Steve goes above and beyond his job responsibilities and is very dedicated to his co-workers and our burn patients.”
- Gina Ripley of Wallingford is a lead medical assistant/medical receptionist within the Crozer Health Medical Group. “Gina is a team player and goes above and beyond for her co-workers and patients. She has a positive attitude and is able to remain professional and calm during difficult situations. Gina's hard work and dedication to the department is both admirable and appreciated,” raved a co-worker.
About the Employee of the Quarter
Non-management Crozer Health employees from all hospital sites, outpatient services sites, and Crozer Health Medical Group Offices are eligible for the Employee of the Quarter Award. The award recognizes those employees who day in and day out serve as a wonderful example for their co-workers in one or more of the following ways:
- Providing High-Quality Patient Care
- Consistently Delivering Outstanding Performance
- Attaining Outstanding Achievement
- Exemplifying the Standards of Performance
- Being a Loyal Employee