Crozer Health Wins 21 ‘Talk of the Town’ Awards Courtesy of Delaware County News Network
Readers of the Delaware County News Network recently voted for their favorite services through the publication’s annual ‘Talk of the Town’ contest held June 28 through July 26. Crozer Health and its facilities, services and physicians received 21 awards this year along with numerous write-in recognitions. The Healthplex® Sports Club in Springfield alone was honored with six awards.
The Crozer Health winners of 2017 ‘Talk of the Town’ awards include:
- Favorite Hospital: Crozer-Chester Medical Center, Delaware County Memorial Hospital, Springfield Hospital, Taylor Hospital
- Favorite Rehab Facility: Crozer-Chester Medical Center, Delaware County Memorial Hospital, Springfield Hospital, Taylor Hospital
- Favorite Home Health Care: Crozer Health Home Health and Hospice
- Favorite Gift Shop: Crozer Corner gift shop at Crozer-Chester Medical Center
- Favorite Urgent Care Facility: CK Urgent Care at Broomall
- Favorite Senior Caregivers: Crozer Health Center for Geriatric Medicine
- Favorite Healing Center: Center for Wound Healing and Hyperbaric Medicine at Delaware County Memorial Hospital
- Favorite Children’s Party Location: Healthplex Sports Club
- Favorite Baseball Camp: Healthplex Sports Club
- Favorite Summer Camp: Healthplex Sports Club
- Favorite Spa: The Spa at the Healthplex
- Favorite Manicure: The Spa at the Healthplex
- Favorite Massage: The Spa at the Healthplex
The write-in recognitions for miscellaneous categories include:
- Favorite Emergency Medical Services: Crozer Paramedics
- Favorite Surgery Center: Crozer Health Surgery Center at Haverford
For more information on Crozer Health, visit www.crozerkeystone.org.
For more information on the Healthplex Sports Club in Springfield, visit www.healthplex.net.