Crozer Health ’s Annual Fall Food Drive – Nov. 5 through 16
Donations benefit families in Delaware County
Crozer Health is partnering again with the Community Action Agency of Delaware County and Loaves and Fishes Food Pantry in Prospect Park for our annual fall food drive.
This year’s drive will run from Monday, November 5 to Friday, November 16.
All food donations should be packaged in cans, boxes, or plastic bottles. Please do not donate food in glass bottles or jars. Some examples of food that can be donated are:
- Canned fruit and vegetables
- Canned pasta
- Macaroni and cheese
- Bottled water
- Peanut butter and jelly in plastic jars
- Pork and beans
- Tuna fish
- Canned meats.
Drop-off bins are located throughout Crozer Health at the following locations:
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center: Physician Office Building lobby and north lobby
- Delaware County Memorial Hospital: main lobby
- Springfield Hospital: main lobby
- Healthplex Sports Club: main lobby
- Taylor Hospital: outside the volunteer office (1st floor)
- Crozer Medical Plaza at Brinton Lake: main lobby (300 Building)
- Crozer Health at Broomall: main lobby
- Crozer Health Surgery Center at Haverford:main lobby
- Drexel Hill Medical Associates: main lobby
Community Action Agency of Delaware County (CAADC) is the primary beneficiary of the food drive. Food donated at Taylor Hospital will go to Loaves and Fishes Food Pantry in Prospect Park.