Request an Appointment
See a Provider
Related Care Providers
Find a Team
Related Care Locations
Find a Location
Comprehensive Care for Bones, Joints and Muscles
Choose Crozer Health to get you back in motion with a full spectrum of bone, joint and spine services. Our Premier/Crozer Health Orthopedics Partnership gives you access to the largest orthopedics group in Pennsylvania, providing you with unmatched expertise and experience.
We diagnose and treat injuries and orthopedic conditions with the goal of returning you to normal activities quickly and safely.
With a full complement of services—including imaging, sports medicine, joint replacement, and orthopedic rehabilitation—Crozer Health ’s orthopedics team is dedicated to keeping you moving and keeping you safe.
Conditions We Treat
If you’re having trouble bending, lifting, standing or even just sitting still, don’t ignore your pain. The orthopedic specialists at Crozer Health are ready to help you find out what’s wrong and how to make it right.
- Back Pain and Spinal Pain: If you’re experiencing acute or chronic back pain, the specialists at Crozer Health can provide the specialized care you need.
- Foot and Ankle Pain: Foot and ankle injuries are among the most common orthopedic injuries. After all, most of us, especially athletes, put a tremendous strain on our feet and ankles every day.
- Hand and Wrist Pain: The skilled hand specialists of Crozer Health are specially trained to evaluate, diagnose, and treat simple to complex hand problems.
- Hip and Knee Pain: Crozer Health ’s orthopedic specialists apply their clinical experience to accurately diagnose your hip or knee problem and develop a plan of care that fits your individual needs and lifestyle.
- Osteoporosis: Osteoporosis is a condition characterized by weak, brittle bones, which dramatically increases a person’s risk for broken bones—mainly in the hips, wrists and spine.
- Shoulder Pain: The experienced orthopedic specialists throughout the Crozer Health can identify, diagnose and treat all types of shoulder issues.
- Sports Concussions: Our board-certified, fellowship trained physicians are experts in the evaluation and management of concussions and in recommending a safe time to return to the field.
Diagnosing Your Pain
The first step in healing your pain is finding out why you are experiencing it. Our advanced imaging technology lets us pinpoint the source of your pain so we can plan the right treatment.
Crozer Health offers the most advanced diagnostic and pathologic equipment and techniques to diagnose orthopedic problems from head to toe.
- Computed Tomography (CT): Computed tomography, also known as CT or CAT, directs multiple narrow beams of X-rays (radiation) around a specific body site that creates a multidimensional view of a patient’s body.
- DEXA Scans: A DEXA scan, or bone density scan, is the best way to evaluate your bone mineral density and estimate your chance of having a fracture.
- Diagnostic X-Ray: This general diagnostic X-ray uses radiation to produce pictures of the body’s bones.
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI): MRI is a radiation-free, usually noninvasive way to produce high-quality pictures inside the body from multiple planes.
- Ultrasound: Ultrasound is a medical imaging technique that uses sound waves and their echoes. An advantage of ultrasound is that it visualizes internal structures without using radiation, and it can guide procedures such as biopsies.
Services & Treatments
Crozer Health ’s orthopedic surgeons are on the forefront of bone and joint care, exploring and implementing the latest surgical procedures and technology to enhance your individualized treatment plan.
Achieve your goal of returning to active, pain-free living as quickly as possible. Our collaboration in your success begins a month or more before your procedure extends through rehabilitation and into lifelong support for your recovery.
Our rehabilitation specialists customize a therapy program to help you regain strength, endurance and movement following an injury or surgery. Explore our orthopedic rehab services.
Hand and Wrist Care
Crozer Health partners with The Philadelphia Hand Center to bring patients local access to treatment and diagnosis of injuries, disorders, and diseases of the hand.
Whether you're a school athlete, a weekend warrior or a professional athlete, top performance and fitness are priorities. Crozer Health 's fellowship-trained sports medicine specialists expertly diagnose and treat sports-related injuries to help you return to normal activities.