Approach to Patient Care
I am committed to preventative care and whole-body medicine, with consideration of the interrelated body systems. I am a strong believer in shared decision-making and informed consent in order to care best for my patients. My critical care training has allowed me to focus on serious and complicated illnesses, both treatment and prevention.
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Critical Care Medicine
Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine
SUNY Upstate Medical University
University of Hawaii
Program/Department: Surgical Critical Care
Other Training & Certifications
BLS, CPR, ACLS, PALS, NRP, NCC-EFM Certified
Teaching or Professional Positions
- Adjunct clinical faculty at AT Still COM, Touro COM, Rocky Vista COM
- ASCCP Colposcopy Mentor
Fellow of the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Honors and Awards
- State University if New York Upstate Medical: University Humanism and Excellence in Teaching Award
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine: Alumni Association International Fellowship Scholarship, Foundation Scholarship, Board of Trustees Sibling Scholarship, Board of Trustees Scholarship
- University of Virginia: Echols Scholar Program, Dean's List
Case study on DKA in pregnancy
I am an avid exercise and nutrition enthusiast. I love to travel and adore animals.
I practiced in Hawaii for the first six years of my career and moved back to Philadelphia for my husband to attend graduate school.
Laura Anderson, D.O., FACOG
Critical Care, Obstetrics and Gynecology (OB/GYN)
Anderson has admitting privileges at Crozer-Chester Medical Center, Springfield Hospital, and Taylor Hospital.