Infants, Children, Adolescents, Teenagers, Adults, Seniors
Cardiovascular Care, Surgery, Cardiovascular, Vascular and Endovascular Procedures, General Surgery, Vascular Services
Approach to Patient Care
I am committed to exceeding my patients' expectations in being a compassionate, empathetic doctor that is available to answer questions so that they can be absolutely certain they have the right treatment suiting their particular prognosis.
I Believe in the Importance of These Factors in the Care of My Patients:
- Being sensitive to my patient's pain threshold
- Dealing with complex medical problems
- Emphasizing nutrition in wellness and the treatment of disease
- Focusing on the role of preventive medicine in wellness
- Meticulous attention to diagnostic evaluation and therapy planning
Hahnemann Medical College
Renal Transplant, Cardiothoracic
Medical SchoolMedical School, Iran
Afshari has admitting privileges at Crozer-Chester Medical Center, Delaware County Memorial Hospital, Springfield Hospital, and Taylor Hospital.