Infants, Children, Adolescents, Teenagers, Adults, Seniors
Approach to Patient Care
I believe that every patient deserves the best possible prehospital and emergency care and that teaching resident physicians to become competent and caring physicians is important and necessary for the future of medicine.
Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine
San Antonio Military Medical Center
Other Training & Certifications
- Pennsylvania Prehospital Physician
- Masters in Medical Education, Johns Hopkins University
Teaching or Professional Positions
- Assistant Professor of Emergency Medicine, Drexel University School of Medicine, 2020 - present
- Assistant Professor of Emergency Medicine, Emory University School of Medicine 2016-2020
- Assistant Professor of Military and Emergency Medicine - Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences- 2015-2016
Fellow, American College of Emergency Physicians
Honors and Awards
- Medical Student Emergency Medicine Faculty of the Year- Emory University School of Medicine, 2019
- Faculty of the Year- SAMMC EM Residency Program 2016
- Emory University School of Medicine Faculty Recognition Day- 2016
Stephen M. Carroll, D.O., FACEP, M.Ed.
Carroll has admitting privileges at Crozer-Chester Medical Center, Springfield Hospital, and Taylor Hospital.