Primary Care, Family Medicine, Internal Medicine
Diabetes, High Blood Pressure, High Cholesterol, Thyroid Disease, Weight Management, Heart Disease, Asthma
Approach to Patient CareHealth is wealth. Prevention is the most important first step towards better health. Having disease is an opportunity to respect our body. I help my patients to understand this to achieve happy health.
S. N. Medical College, University of Agra, India
Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery (MBBS)
Capital Health System
Other Training and Certifications
- Master of Surgery in Ophthalmology (MS)
- Physician, Licensed to practice Medicine in NJ
- Physician, Licensed to practice Medicine in PA
- Physician, Licensed to practice Medicine in India
Teaching or Professional Positions
- Attending Physician, Southern Ocean Medical Center, Manahawkin, NJ (2007- 2014)
- Attending Physician, Capital Health System, Hopewell, NJ (2014- 2016)
Dahal has admitting privileges at Crozer-Chester Medical Center, Springfield Hospital, and Taylor Hospital.