Cancer Care, Hematology, Palliative Care, Medical Oncology
Approach to Patient Care
My goals are to deliver comprehensive, holistic care to patients and their families, and to help people maximize their wellness at every stage of their lives. As an oncology nurse practitioner working with an excellent oncology team, we help each person develop an individualized plan of care to maximize quality of life and wellness. We communicate each person's plans and goals of care with caregivers and collaborating members of the healthcare team to provide timely, comprehensive care.
Other Training and Certifications
- Adult Nurse Practitioner, Board Certified
- Advanced Oncology Certified Nurse
- Advanced Certified Hospice and Palliative Nurse
- Oncology Nursing Society
- Penns Wood ONS
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
- Hospice and Palliative Nurse Association
- Pennsylvania Coalition of Nurse Practitioners
Flounders has admitting privileges at Crozer-Chester Medical Center, Delaware County Memorial Hospital, Taylor Hospital, and Springfield Hospital.