Comorbidity, Psychotic Disorders
Approach to Patient Care
Individualized compassionate care through research.
Psychiatry and Neurology
Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons
Albert Einstein Medical College
Other Training & Certifications
National Institute of Mental Health Research Fellow
Teaching or Professional Positions
Adjunct Professor of Psychiatry, New York Medical College
- American Society of Biological Psychiatry
- Colloquium International Neuropharmacology
- Schizophrenia International Research Society
- World Federation of Societies of Biological Psychiatry - Schizophrenia Task Group
Honors and Awards
- National Institute of Mental Health Research Fellow
- American Medical Association Physician Mentor Recognition
- American Medical Association Resident Teaching Award
- American Collegium Neuropharmacology Research Award
Schizophrenia with Comorbid Disorders
Life-long commitment to advance the understanding and treatment of chronic mental illness through research
Michael Y. Hwang, M.D.
Hwang has admitting privileges at Crozer-Chester Medical Center, Springfield Hospital, and Taylor Hospital.