Children, Adolescents, Teenagers, Adults, Seniors
Orthopedics, Sports Medicine, Joint Replacement
Shoulder Problems, Knee Problems
Approach to Patient Care
- To provide current, top-quality care - presented in a way that is understood by each patient. I look to obtain excellent and long-term recovery by encouraging lifestyle modification.
- Priorities: Building a long-term patient-doctor relationship; carefully listening to my patient's needs, questions, and concerns; partnering with my patient in healthcare decision-making; using terminology that is appropriate for each patient's needs
- Important Factors: Focusing on the role of preventive medicine in wellness, meticulous attention to diagnostic evaluation and therapy planning, staying abreast of breakthroughs and developments in my specialty, being sensitive to my patient's pain threshold, stressing exercise as important in wellness
Georgetown University School of Medicine
Teaching or Professional Positions
- Assistant Clinical Professor, Department of Surgery, Hahnemann University
- Adjunct Professor, Department of Physical Therapy, Widener University
- Clinical Instructor, Department of Orthopaedics, College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Clinical Assistant Professor, Department of Orthopaedics, Temple University
- Team Physician for Philadelphia Union
McGlynn has admitting privileges at Crozer-Chester Medical Center, Springfield Hospital, and Taylor Hospital.