Neonatal Abstinence Syndrome
Approach to Patient CareIn the practice of pediatrics, I serve two patients: the child and his or her caregivers. Involving the family structure is vital to successful care and treatment of children.
Jefferson Medical College
Teaching or Professional Positions
- Pediatric Inpatient/ED Medical Director, Crozer-Chester Medical Center
- Clinical Assistant Professor of Pediatrics, Jefferson Medical College of Thomas Jefferson University
- National Health Service Corps Ambassador
- Fellow, American Academy of Pediatrics
Honors and Awards
- Excellent Teaching Resident Award, Emory University School of Medicine (2000)
- Volunteer Faculty Award, RWJMS of UMDNJ (2007)
Robert K. Noll, M.D.
Chair, Pediatrics (Crozer, Springfield and Taylor)
Noll has admitting privileges at Crozer-Chester Medical Center, Springfield Hospital, and Taylor Hospital.