Children, Adolescents, Teenagers, Adults, Seniors
Wound Healing, Podiatry
Wounds Peripheral Vascular Disease, Arthritis, Neuropathy, Diabetic Foot Care
Sports Medicine, Wound Healing
Approach to Patient CareI provide complete and gentle podiatric care in conjunction with each patient's overall healthcare needs. I listen carefully, educate my patients and work with them to alleviate their symptoms and return them to their activities.
Additional ProceduresBunions; Hammer Toes; Heel Spurs; Ingrown Nails; Neuromas; Warts; Tendon Repair; Foot Deformities
Medical SchoolTemple University School of Podiatric Medicine
ResidencyParkview and City Avenue Hospitals, Philadelphia
Other Training and Certifications
Board Certified in Foot Surgery
- American Diabetes Association (Professional Section)
- American Professional Wound Care Association, Fellow
- American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons, Fellow
- American Podiatric Medical Association, Member
- Pennsylvania Podiatric Medical Association, Member
Siegerman has admitting privileges at Delaware County Memorial Hospital.