Infants, Children, Adolescents, Teenagers, Adults, Seniors
Robert Wood Johnson Medical Center, Rutgers University, Piscataway, NJ
Temple University Hospital, Philadelphia, PA
Other Training and Certifications
University of Michigan, School of Public Health - Epidemiology
Teaching or Professional Positions
- Associate Professor of Emergency Medicine, Drexel University College of Medicine
- Associate Professor (Adjunct) of Emergency Medicine, Temple University School of Medicine
- American College of Emergency Physicians (ACEP), Fellow
- American Academy of Emergency Medicine (FAAEM), Fellow
- Society for Academic Emergency Medicine (SAEM)
- Academy of Clerkship Directors in Emergency Medicine (CDEM)
- Council of Emergency Medicine Residency Directors (CORD)
Mark Saks, M.D.
Saks has admitting privileges at Crozer-Chester Medical Center, Delaware County Memorial Hospital, Springfield Hospital, and Taylor Hospital.