Infants, Children, Adolescents, Teenagers, Adults, Seniors
Primary Care, Family Medicine
Approach to Patient Care
To educate and empower the patient to make healthy and beneficial decisions regarding their health and medical illnesses.
- Carefully listening to patient's needs, questions, and concerns
- Encourage patient self-education
- Partnering with the patient in health care decision making
- Using terminology that is appropriate for each patient's needs
- Viewing my role as physician to be a patient educator
- Focusing on the role of preventive medicine in wellness
- Meticulous attention to diagnostic evaluation and therapy planning
- Staying abreast of breakthroughs and developments in my specialty
- Supporting the role of spirituality in healing
- Working with other specialties in the overall care of the patient
Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
ResidencyThomas Jefferson University Hospital
Other Training and Certifications
Volunteer Instruction Department of Family Medicine, Thomas Jefferson University Hospital (2004-2008).
Yuen has admitting privileges at Crozer-Chester Medical Center, Delaware County Memorial Hospital, Springfield Hospital, and Taylor Hospital.