Through our hospital-based occupational health clinics, we can coordinate and manage your Workers' Compensation injuries from multiple entry points: Hospital Emergency Department, Specialist's care or another treating hospital or provider. The goal is to be in control of an injury/illness and minimize the amount of time an employee is out-of-work.
- Workers' Compensation injury and illness care (no appointment needed)
- Substance Abuse Testing (drug and alcohol screens) (appointment appreciated)
- Physical Examinations (pre-placement, annual, executive, return-to-work, respiratory, DOT, HAZMAT, bus driver and first responder evaluations
- Police and Fire Fighter Physicals
- Vision and Audiometric testing
- Pulmonary Function and Respiratory Fit Testing
- Physical Therapy and Industrial Rehabilitation on campus
- Flu Immunizations
- Health Risk Assessments
Philosophy & Dedication to Quality
- Commitment to the customer, providing extraordinary customer service.
- Strive towards 100% patient satisfaction.
- The clinics have a dedicated physician to ensure continuity of care.
- Open access with same-day appointments.
- Integrated approach to communicate with employers, case managers, and providers to ensure that patients are receiving the best care in a timely manner.
- Physicians tour the work-site to evaluate risk and understand job duties.
- Stability & Consistency: COH has been serving the business community for over 19 years.