Weekend Convenience Care
Crozer Health offers weekend convenience hours on Saturdays from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. at select primary care offices for people in need of immediate medical attention.
For weekend inquiries, please call (610) 579-3599.
No appointment is needed. Simply visit our offices, conveniently located in Media, Drexel Hill and Glen MIlls, and you’ll be seen by a Crozer Health physician or advanced practitioner. Our providers will see you for sick visits, physicals or management of chronic conditions (such as diabetes, hypertension, asthma, arthritis, back pain).
Our convenience program is the ideal choice if you’re experiencing one or more of the following symptoms:
- Sore Throat
- Minor trauma, such as a common sprain
- Painful urination or urinary tract infection
- Concern for sexually transmitted infection
- If you can’t get an appointment with your PCP for a minor ailment or chronic condition
- Condition requires immediate care, but is not life-threatening
- The onset of symptoms is gradual
The Crozer Health practice will also perform physicals and provide regular primary care services during these hours.
The staff will help you to schedule any required follow-up appointments with your PCP or specialist before you leave.
By choosing Crozer Health’s convenience program, you ensure that all of your regular Crozer Health providers will have seamless access to the records from your weekend visit.
Check with your insurance provider for coverage.