All applicants, including those from Gwynedd Mercy University, Immaculata University and Bloomsburg University, must apply for the radiography program through Widener University.
Students admitted into the Widener-Crozer Allied Health Program are asked to contact the academic advisor at Widener University, Sharmane Walker, EdD, at 610-499-4394, for an application. The contact number is displayed on the radiography school’s website www.crozerhealth.org/xray.
Applicants may contact the radiography program for direction on admission as well 610-447-2578.
Applications are asked to send in previous high school transcripts. All applicants seeking admission must be either a high school graduate or have earned a G.E.D. Proof of high school completion must be submitted.
Applicants who have attended any other college(s) prior to Widener University must request a copy of their college transcript(s) to be mailed directly to Widener University. Widener University must receive a transcript copy of each college attended. Students applying from a college/university must have a GPA of 2.50 or higher to be considered eligible for admission into the radiography program.
Applicable for those seeking admission (with either High School Diploma/GED, Some College or Bachelor's Degree) must complete and submit the following to the academic advisor:
- Widener-Crozer Allied Health Program Application including self-evaluation of technical standards sign-off form
- Widener-Crozer Allied Health Program Self Assessment form for radiologic technology
- 2 Recommendation Forms (employer/academic)
- High School Transcripts
- Post-Secondary Educational Institution Transcripts
Prior to entrance, the following items must be completed:
- FBI fingerprinted criminal background clearance 45 days before starting radiologic technology courses
- Child abuse clearance 45 days before starting radiologic technology courses
- Technical Standards sign-off
- Drug Screening
All qualified applicants will be contacted for an interview by the academic advisor after discussion and review with the Program Director upon receipt of a complete and qualified application.
After acceptance and PRIOR TO THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL, students are required to have their own medical insurance coverage. All students must have the following:
Applicants - Students from Gwynedd-Mercy University, Bloomsburg University, or Immaculata University
Applicable for students seeking admission from either Gwynedd-Mercy University, Bloomsburg University, or Immaculata University must complete and submit the following to the academic advisor:
- Two Letters of recommendation (prefer medial professional or professor)
- High School Transcript or GED
- Official college transcripts
- Widener-Crozer interview - we will contact you
All qualified applicants will be contacted for an interview by the academic advisor after discussion and review with the Program Director, upon receipt of a complete and qualified application.
For more information about the program, please contact:
Sharmane Walker, EdD
Graduate Program Director
Center for Extended Learning
Joint Review Committee on Education in Radiologic Technology (JRCERT)
20 North Wacker Drive
Chicago, IL 60606-3182