- First Year - $67,194
- Second Year $69,808
- Third Year $71,856
- Fourth Year $75,123
*These salaries are effective for the 2022-2023 academic year.
$2,000 per year.
First year 15 days PTO
Second, third and fourth years 20 days PTO
- Free membership to the Springfield YMCA
- Access to state-of-the-art computers and library facility
- ACLS/BLS & NRP Certification classes
- 3 Embroidered Lab Coats with cleaning
- Meals when on call
- Holiday celebration party
- Graduation dinner
How to Apply
Applications are accepted through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS), which is administered by the Association of American Medical Colleges. The AAMC developed ERAS to transmit residency applications, letters of recommendation, dean's letters, transcripts, and other supporting credentials from applicants and medical schools to residency directors using the Internet.
For more information, please contact:
Medical Student/Residency Coordinator