Crozer Health Recognizes Seven Employees of the Quarter
Crozer Health recently acknowledged seven employees with Employee of the Quarter awards for the 4th Quarter of 2017 (September-November)
Recipients received a framed certificate and a $100 check.
- Ashley Capuzzi of Broomall is a registered nurse for the Critical Care ICU unit at Delaware County Memorial Hospital in Drexel Hill. “Ashley is a dedicated nurse who always goes above and beyond her call of duty to assist patients and keep them safe,” said a colleague. “She is always willing to stay late or take on additional shifts or responsibilities.”
- Angelique Turoski of Prospect Park is a polysomnographic technologist in the Sleep Center at Taylor Hospital in Ridley Park. A co-worker commented, “Angelique consistently volunteers to help with staff education, makes sure staffing levels are appropriate, is highly responsive to patient needs and troubleshoots equipment issues to provide the best patient care possible. Angelique rearranged her schedule to ensure the EEG patients are taken care of, regardless of inclement weather. She voices no complaints whenever help is needed and responds in a positive manner. She is appreciated.”
- Deborah Capuano of Aston is an administrative assistant in the Medical Records department at Crozer-Chester Medical Center in Upland. A colleague said: “Debbie has really extended herself far beyond her normal duties for Crozer Health . In June, our transcription company for the entire health system was hacked. This caused a major crisis for us. Debbie was scheduled for a vacation to celebrate her 30th wedding anniversary. She gave up that vacation and worked tirelessly, seven days a week for over three months, to help recover from this catastrophe. This was done not only for health information management but for every physician who uses the dictation system. Debbie manually typed dictations for physicians and manually fed dictations into eCare to make sure our patients received the best care possible during this trying time. She was not able to take this vacation until November. That's kind of dedication highlights the caliber of employees we have throughout CKHS. With that type of representation, Debbie proved there are people who go above and beyond the call of duty, simply because they care. I could go on and on about Debbie - She is the heart of Health information management.”
- Stacey Washington of Trainer is a secretary specialist for child base outpatient services at Community Hospital in Chester. “Stacey is reliable, dependable and always gets the job done. She is dedicated to providing the best service to the clients and always has a positive attitude. Stacey handles difficult situations with ease and she's always willing to help others” raved a co-worker.
- Ijnanya Campbell of Philadelphia works as a medical assistant for Crozer Health Medical Group. A co-worker said: “Ijnanya always has a smile on her face and is delightful to work with. She is pleasant, kind and accommodating to our patients and their families.”
- Melinda Sweeney of Swarthmore is an ultrasound technologist at Crozer Health at Broomall. “Melinda goes above and beyond and is extremely thorough in her work. She is one of the hardest working people I have ever worked with. Melinda never turns away a patient, even if she has a full schedule. She is always willing to jump in and help staff, even in other departments” commented a colleague.
- Denise Kelly of Brookhaven is a registered nurse in the Emergency Department at Springfield Hospital. A co-worker said: “Denise is a knowledgeable, caring and compassionate employee.”
About the Employee of the Quarter Non-management Crozer Health employees from all hospital sites, outpatient services sites, and Crozer Health Medical Group Offices are eligible for the Employee of the Quarter Award.
The award recognizes those employees who day in and day out serve as a wonderful example for their co-workers in one or more of the following ways:
- Providing High-Quality Patient Care
- Consistently Delivering Outstanding Performance
- Attaining Outstanding Achievement
- Exemplifying the Standards of Performance
- Being a Loyal Employee