Request an Appointment
See a Provider
Related Care Providers
Find a Team
Related Care Locations
Find a Location
Crozer Health employs Delaware County’s largest staff of board-certified and board-eligible psychiatrists. We offer a comprehensive range of services in the areas of mental health and substance abuse, including emergency care, outpatient counseling and inpatient psychiatric treatment.
In addition to individualized treatment consisting of psychotherapy and pharmacologic intervention, also known as medication-assisted therapy, when indicated, Crozer Health provides a supportive, patient-centered style of care – quiet, nurturing and completely confidential. The team will work with you to find a solution that will help you feel better.
Our experienced, well-respected providers deliver comprehensive physical and emotional diagnosis and treatment for a range of issues, including:
- Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (AD/HD): AD/HD is characterized by inattention, impulsivity and, in some cases, hyperactivity.
- Depression: Depression is a serious medical illness marked by mood, cognitive and physical symptoms.
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder (GAD): GAD is characterized by persistent and excessive worry about a number of different things.
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD): OCD is a common anxiety disorder that causes unreasonable thoughts, fears or worries.
- Panic Disorder: Panic disorder causes bouts of overwhelming fear when there is no specific cause for the fear.
- Personality Disorders: Personality disorders are a group of mental illnesses that involve long-term patterns of thoughts and behaviors that are unhealthy and inflexible.
- Phobias: A phobia is an uncontrollable, irrational and persistent fear of a specific object, situation or activity.
- Postpartum Depression: Postpartum depression is a serious and longer-lasting depression that can start one to three weeks after delivery.
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorders (PTSD): PTSD is a serious mental health condition that can develop after an adult or child experience or witness a traumatic or terrifying event.
- Substance Abuse and Addiction: Substance abuse and addiction are long-lasting diseases and not a matter of choice. Continued drug or alcohol use may change the way your brain functions, making you feel dependent on these substances.
- Suicidal Behavior: Suicidal behavior is a preoccupation or act that is focused on causing one's own death voluntarily.
Talking to a psychiatrist, psychologist or social worker can help you cope with feelings of anxiety, despair or anger and work toward real solutions.
Psychiatric Medication Management
Medication is frequently used alone or in conjunction with other services like therapy to stabilize and/or eliminate the symptoms that accompany psychiatric disorders.
Child and Adolescent Behavioral Health
We offer a wide range of treatment approaches to help children and teens cope with their feelings, emotions and behavioral concerns.
Women’s Behavioral Health
Crozer Health's Women’s Behavioral Health Program provides behavioral health services to women 16 and over in an outpatient setting.
Geriatric Behavioral Health
Treatment of psychiatric disorders in older adults is complex, as multiple factors interact to affect health status.
Couples’ counseling is a type of psychotherapy that helps couples of all kinds recognize and resolve conflicts to improve their relationships.
Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
DBT is a type of treatment developed specifically to help people deal with Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD).
Illness Management and Recovery (IMR)
IMR is a service that provides information, support and skills to help consumers manage their mental illness and move forward in their own recovery process.
Crozer Health provides intervention to children, adolescents and adults who are experiencing behavioral disturbances such as suicidal ideations, homicidal ideations, psychosis, depression or anxiety.
You can also call our 24-hour crisis hotline at (610) 447-7600 to speak with professional clinicians at the Crisis Center for immediate, confidential support.