Meet Our 2021 Top Docs!
Crozer Health doctors dominated Delaware County’s presence in Philadelphia magazine’s 2021 “Top Docs” listing. The annual listing recognizes those Philadelphia-region physicians who are chosen by their peers as being notable in their specialties. Here’s what the numbers tell us this year:
- This year, 105 physicians from Crozer Health’s medical staff made the list. Our honored doctors represent nearly 50 different medical specialties.
- Of the surgical specialties, the most honored this year was orthopedic surgery with 15 listed. Of all our surgical specialists, 31 surgeons made this year’s list
- Behavioral Health at Crozer Health was recognized by providers in addiction psychiatry and adult psychiatry.
- This year, 14 heart doctors made the list, including 10 cardiovascular disease specialists and others in electrophysiology and cardio-thoracic surgery.
- Women’s health at Crozer Health is represented with OB/GYNs and specialists in gynecologic oncology and reproductive endocrinology/infertility.
- Cancer care at Crozer Health also includes Top Docs in medical oncology and radiation oncology.
Crozer Health Welcomes New Class of Physicians in Training
Crozer Health Seeks Applicants for Fall 2022 Nurse Residency Program In Emergency Department and Critical Care Medicine
Crozer Health Recognizes Jodi O’Neill, R.N., as DAISY® Award Recipient
Crozer Health Nurse Anesthesia Program Director and Student Receive Awards from the Pennsylvania Association of Nurse Anesthetists