Women’s Behavioral Health
Request an Appointment
See a Provider
Related Care Providers
Find a Team
Related Care Locations
Find a Location
Crozer Health's Women’s Behavioral Health program provides behavioral health services to women 16 and over in an outpatient setting. The program was developed to help women:
- who are experiencing depression and/or other psychiatric symptoms related to premenstrual syndrome (PMS/PMDD) or menopause;
- who are experiencing emotional reactions and/or psychiatric symptoms related to infertility, pregnancy or postpartum;
- who have experienced the loss of a pregnancy or death of an infant; or
- who are experiencing psychiatric symptoms related to gynecologic or breast cancer.
The treatment services offered are consultation and psychotherapy with medication treatment when indicted.
Our multi-disciplinary team of psychiatrists, case managers, and licensed clinicians, including therapists, social workers, psychologists, and professional counselors provide the following services in a culturally sensitive environment:
- Psychiatric evaluation
- Medication management
- Case management
Perinatal Loss Program
The Crozer Health Perinatal Loss Program offers services to parents experiencing a miscarriage, ectopic pregnancy, stillbirth, or neonatal death. The program provides the following services:
- Pre-hospital phone support to discuss options with the parents;
- in-hospital services, including literature, picture taking, and mementos to parents;
- Specially trained counselors to assist parents who need to make difficult decisions.
Phone follow-up for the family for one year after the pregnancy loss and a system-wide support group, located at Delaware County Memorial Hospital. This program is available at the Center for Perinatal Medicine - Upland, 610-447-6666 or the Center for Perinatal Medicine - Drexel Hill, 610-284-8663.